Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ash Likes To.......

Ok, so this is probably lame, and I usually don't let my facebook lame-ness osmosiate onto my blog, but this was so awesome I could hardly stand it. I about peed my pants. Here is what you do:

a. Go to Google
b. Type your name and the words "likes to" all in quotation marks. (e.g. "Julie likes to")
c. Report back on the first ten things that come up for your name.

Some of the absolute winners so far have included:

Hannah likes to ..... lie next to what she calls Lisa's "baby arm" and uses Lisa's hook hand -- the one Lisa has named "Alfred"
Hannah likes to ..... go home and play with her ducks
Meg Likes To ..... make me smell things
Steve likes to ..... sleep in the crack.
Steve likes to ..... say boom to insist on how fast his software can react
Ash likes to.....nip toes, so if you buy her be sure to wear socks around her at the very least
Ash likes to.....grow in rich, moist, well-drained soils.
Ashl likes to.....squeeze into things that she obviously cannot fit into

So try this out on yourself, if you get any awesome ones leave me a comment!

No comments: