Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Countdown 95

95 days until my due date. I sure thought my nesting energy would give me superhuman powers by now, but sadly, all I've accomplished so far is to remove every item from the shelves/closet in our office (soon to be nursery) and make piles on the floor. Tonight I had every intention of organizing said piles, but instead, I colored a picture. Of two dinosaurs. In love.


I also called the wisteria crayon a bastard as my husband was walking by. He just doesn't understand how frustrating certain crayons can be.

My big accomplishment for the day (besides the Dino picture) was to order our crib online. I got a great discount on it, and I didn't even have to leave my bed.

So yeah, 95 days doesn't seem like enough time to get everything done, I need to start making better use of my time!

No comments: