Monday, July 8, 2013

Ninja of Love

So as I'm sure has been mentioned multiple times. I absolutely LOVE Phineas and Ferb. After a Jungle Cruise Skipper, being a writer for Phineas and Ferb is definitely #2 on my 'what I want to be when I grow up' list.

I recently bought Rorasaurus a Phineas shirt to wear to Disneyland in September. We are going to be stylin' at the Rockin' Dance Party, too bad he wont be able to dance... or walk....
 photo phineasstripes_zpsa6531a5b.jpg

This clip is one of the best moments of the show. There is a semi-washed-up 80s rock band called Love Handle, and this is one of their hit songs.


Since Rory decided to take a 3 hour nap today, I got to work on creating a new print for our bedroom. Now I just have to find the guts to send it off to Costco, not really sure what the printer technician is going to think of my selection....
 photo loveninja_zps8fd2aeeb.jpg


No comments: