Thursday, January 22, 2009

Basically it's like she's not even gone


So Hannah left for England last week, but I'm having a hard time missing her since she watches me work everyday.  I would think there are a lot more fun adventures awaiting in England, but she lovingly chooses to spend her time with me.  I get to see Hannah away from work too, well not quite, but her namesake did come with us to IKEA last weekend.  And look how much fun we had!

Behold, Chia Han!!!!!!!!!

On a different note I have decided to join Meg in participating in project 365, in which we will take a picture every day for a year.  Hopefully this will help make me a better photographer, and give me more to blog about :).  

Oh ps. Meg and I are trying to start a sort of photography forum, and if anyone can think of a cool name to go with the acronym P.I.M.P. I would be much obliged.

No comments: