Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun Photo Shoot


Meg and I took some pictures of absolutely adorable baby Kate today.  She was so well behaved that even Meg admitted having her as offspring could be enjoyable.  Here are a couple pictures from todays shoot.

Thanks again Josie for letting me borrow this awesome tutu.  If anyone wants to check out her handmade goodies go to ohbabyboutique.blogspot.com 


And no I did not doctor her eyes on this one, they are actually that beautiful.
Let me also take this time to let everyone know we are going to be doing a couple of free photo shoots.  I wanted to let friends and family know first before I inform my photography blog readers.  So if you interested contact me soon!  For kids we are going to be doing pictures like baby  Kate's and if anyone older is interested in some new portraits we are needing individual models for an outdoor shoot here in a couple weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute! I especially like the last one. The blues turned out beautiful! You two are a great team.

The Wirick Five said...

You know my kids are always available if you are up for it. I would love to have some more of Connor since he changes so fast! Let me know...

Tori said...

Hey my sisters little girl just turned one a couple weeks ago and I know she's wanting to get some pictures done...she is a cute little model! Let me know if you guys are up for it!! Thanks!

Tori said...

p.s. I also have a sister that has twins that are almost 3...depending what you are looking for!