Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dinnertime

So, I'm a failure as a wife. I can't bring myself to make dinner. The very few times I actually make any effort at all we have pastaroni. I bought a big a** crockpot (over a year ago) to help with this situation. And I finally decided to take it out of the box. My mom was a sweetie and gave me a bunch of crockpot recipes for Christmas, but my picky husband will only agree to try 15 of the 75 (what a stinker). Anyone have any great recipes they are dying to share?

2 comments:

KathnLindsay said...

Mix 2 packets of Schilling brown gravy mix with 3 cups of water. Put it in the crockpot. Add a roast. Cover and cook all day on slow. When you get home, mix some cornstarch and water to thicken the gravy, and make mashed potatoes. Quick and easy!

Chase and McKell said...

I am the exact same Ash! I hate cooking, but I'd bake treats all day :) I work all dang day & when I get home (after 6) I'm tired & just want to relax. It's hard. And I'm not creative in coming up with meals. Glad to hear I'm not the only one ;) Crockpot cooking is the best! I have lots of yummy recipes if you want any. Honey Ribs & Cranberry Turkey is my fav!! Just let me know if you want some :)