Sunday, July 22, 2012

A sort of, kind of, belly picture post

Since we didn't start taking "traditional" bump shots until 20 weeks, I decided to just throw together some photos I have, wherein I happen to be pregnant :)




6 weeks, I actually didn't even know I was pregnant until the day after this picture was taken




13 weeks - I was having a hard time finding clothes to hide my bump before Dalan's graduation.



13 weeks - thanks Husband for strategically placing your diploma frame in this picture ;)




14 weeks




14.5 weeks - announcement picture, we actually didn't share this with anyone until about 3 weeks later.




17 weeks




20 weeks




24 weeks (today!)

Holy crap only four more months to go!

1 comment:

Kenton and Haylee said...

Ashley, you look darling! Lovin' the belly. So happy and excited for you guys!