Monday, January 14, 2013

Progress, or something like it.

So this whole blogging once a week thing is harder than I thought it would be. But here is an update on how our apartment is coming along so far.

Office Space Before:
Office Space After:

I'm definitely not finished with it, but I'm glad I have everything cleaned up and put away.  I'm thinking some cardboard taxidermy for above. I was so excited to have 9' ceilings, and now I realize its kind of a pain, cause there is that much more space to fill.


On a completely random side note, a friend asked for some Disneyland tips so I started typing up some of my knowledge, 2 hours later and only about halfway finished, I realized I have a lot of info rolling around up in my brain. So I've decided to do a big fat Disneyland post, but it is taking a very long time to compile all of the info, sources, photos, etc. So stay tuned.

No comments: