Thursday, March 4, 2010

Twinners

I know its very likely that my love for my doggies is unhealthy, but look @ how stinkin cute they are. Scout (front left) had her first haircut today, and Tobey went along. I should have taken a before picture, they were both on the verge of hobo. I have now learned 2 things:
1. My dogs look creepy alike (especially when they are both staring at you and cock their head @ the same time), we are going to have to buy them different color collars from now on.
2. Scout's ears are freaking screwed up. We didn't get the docked like Tobey's because I didn't want to hurt her, so we assumed they would be normal floppy ears. Turns out her right ear is normal and floppy, and her left ear is pinched and folded to the side. It gives her a very "special" look, which is actually very fitting. She is definitely a very "special" girl, but we love her anyway.

ps if you click on the picture you can see the remnants of Scout's dinner. If you ever want to witness dog food carnage you should watch this puppy eat!

1 comment:

meg said...

Awww. They look so cute. :D